- 6 cups bite-size pieces of salad greens
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- ( grilled is good ! )
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 1 medium celery stalk, sliced
- ( 1/2 cup )
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- ( 1/4 cup )
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts, if desired
Raspberry Chicken Salad
1. Toss all ingredients except peanuts in a large bowl
2. Top with peanuts
HINT: When fresh peaches are not in season, you can just use frozen peaches. Just let them sit at room temperature or canned peaches that are well drained.
Success Tip : For crisp tossed salads, add the dressing and toss just before serving.